Wealth might be your master and you might be a gentile if you are eagerly seeking these “blessings” (Mt.6:24, Mt.6:32):
- More money.
- A good title or a job with high wages.
- A big loan that enables you to live your life according to your own dreams, getting all the wealth you think you need 20 or 30 years before you really afford it.
- Healing from some physical sickness while your spirit is dying from multiple spiritual diseases.
If God is your Master (Mt5:3-12):
- He has BLESSED you when your spirit is so poor that nothing or no one except Jesus may satisfy you – the heavenly Kingdom and its power is yours!
- He has BLESSED you when you mourn because of all the spiritual death around you – you shall be comforted!
- He has BLESSED you when you are humble, meek and mild – you shall inherit the land that God has promised!
- He has BLESSED you when you feel like thirsting and starving until you get into deep fellowship with Jesus – you will be filled with Him and His righteousness!
- He has BLESSED you when you are kind and merciful like Jesus – God will be kind and merciful to you!
- He has BLESSED you when your inside world is right with Jesus – you shall see the Lord and be transformed by His glory!
- He has BLESSED you when you create peace by getting into position with Jesus as your Head – You shall be named among the sons of God!
- God BLESSES you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are followers of Jesus - Be happy about it! - Be very glad! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. This is the proof that you are on the right track!
Seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you!
Who is BLESSING you my friend? God or wealth?
Jesus bless you!